So sorry for being far away from this place.
Time is always running and sometimes, important things like updating blogs, are kept on the side.
During the last month, many things happened. Here are the highlights:
- Mariana worked on a school project that was part of an exhibition at the Portuguese Consulate in Maputo,
- Alice welcomed her sister Sónia and nephew Martim,
- Mariana won the soup contest at the Portuguese School,
- We saw a leopard at Kruger National Park,
- and we are still very happy, as always!